Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This Kid I tell Ya is So smart. Im so Proud of you Baby Boy



Wow Im not even kidding you I know every mother thinks that there Child is just the most neatest thing since the invention of the wheel Or whatever it is they say. But no joke Colton rolled over for the first time when he was only a mere 2&1/2 weeks old yes That was not a typo 2 1/2 weeks And He Is now only 7 months old he says Mamamamaaa And the other night he screamed Mommy my family couldn't believe it AS we are currently in St.George visiting with my grandma Renstrom... He also Says Dadadad and Hey. I know he is Mimicking that one from me. Oh ya and he shakes his head and say na na na na (no no no) His uncle Jayson taught him the head shaking part. Hes already crawling around and now his latest venture in life is pulling himself up onto the furniture(sigh) and I have already been giving him big boy cups every know and again i have to help him of course but his pediatrician says its good because it teaches children how to hold there mouth correctly when they talk as to not get a tongue thrust.

No comments:

Post a Comment