Thursday, February 25, 2010

So I love my sons Pediatrician and everyone at the practice

Wow First off I gotta say my sons pediatrician and everyone affiliated is amazing everyone there is so kind and so friendly. they genuinely care about each patient they Know Colton on a first name basis and always work him in same day when needed. In fact it because of them I have decided to start medical assisting school. So anyway I called frantic this morning because I thought Colton was wheezing after taking him in I learned the difference of wheezing and Rattling but hey what can I say i am a first time single mother and I was frantic with all the case of RSV going on I couldn't be to safe. so I called they said i needed to get him in right away just to be safe. It turns out he is fine and advised to run a cool mist humidifier witch I have actually already been doing. (yaaa me pat on the back)j/k anyway they also said keep a very close eye on him because he could turn for the worst in no time but that he should be fine, They checked his oxygen levels they are great and I couldn't be more relieved!
(how sad is it to be sick on your 8 month b-day) yeup he is 8 months old today wow little guy YOur getting so big always know your momma loves you and is sooo proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment