Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rolling over Sitting up and Learning to crawl

So I can't even begin to believe how quickly time is flying by. :( Colton is already so advanced and I am very happy to see how fast he is progressing but my heart is a tiny bit sad to think my baby boy is growing up tooo fast! I'm not even kidding you. My son rolled over for the very first time when he was only 2 1/2 weeks old no joke, now mind you he has always been a pretty big boy. (even when he was skin and bones he was still very lengthy)and he would have to get himself into a right feisty little mood, But none the less he would eventually end up flipping himself over if he was placed onto his tummy. (which he hated back then) and way now I put him on the blanket on the floor for his Tummy Time and he just Rolls and Rolls and Rolls, It is soooo cute! and Now not only is he Rolling all over the place now but he is seriously nearly crawling he can get from whatever point A to wherever point B is eventually it just takes him a little bit he is more so scooting him self or slithering haha im not sure witch one it is but hes getting a round and not even 5 months old yet :)I am definitely one proud Momma if ya can't tell. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is the most adorable pic. He looks so cute sitting up like a little man. You are such a good mommy. He's so lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete