Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just one of those days

So have you ever had one of those days where no matter what you do or which way you turn everything just seems to be against you. and no matter what way you turn its the wrong way... ughhh ya I hate "Those Days" and today is totally one of "Those Days" You know honestly If it wasn't for my son I don't even know what I would do. He is the Love of my life and his name Truly fits him to a tee In one translation Colton actually means the light in the darkness. and That is exactly what my son is to me he is my light in the Darkness. He is my hope, my dreams, my future, and for him I would do anything! I would go to the ends of the earths just to see his prefect precious Smile. I am so thankful I have him, And I give thanx to god everyday for blessing me with him, I don't know what I would do without him or where I would be. other than COMPLETELY LOST!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I remember feeling that way a long time ago. I was so blessed to be given and angel from heaven...my own little princess. She has given me hope when I was surrounded by hopelessness...She has given me laughter when all I could do was find tears...She has given me unconditional love when I felt I wasn't worth loving...And now, she has given me a grandson that has become a beacon of light when all I could see was darkness...Thank you...I love you!

    ReplyDelete