Thursday, October 15, 2009

There is a first time for everything...

So I guess the saying is true, There truly is a first time for everything, I used to always always say to myself I will never ever become one of "Those People" Who sit and Blog about there boring life's ahahaha well look who's talking right.(apparently it's me I guess) But hey after much contemplation and badgering on behalf of Long Distance Family and Friends and after becoming a Mommy well now I have the best someone in the world to write about :) So anyhow I have decided to finally conform with society's newest trend... and Join the Blogging world. In order to keep everyone updated on whats going on with My LiL Man, The Light of my Life and my heart and Sole My Baby Boy, My Son Colton. Colton Bryan Clark was Born On June 25, 2009 at 5:58 pm He was 20 in. Long & 8.5lbs.


Here is the first pic ever taken of Little Colton.
Here are a Couple of Coltons Other first Pictures ever taken...


Here is Little Colton and His Daddy all Tired out in the Hospital.

I know this is a horrible and most terrible pics of me but none the Less this picture is Pricless to me it is the First time My son Colton ever looked into his mommys Eyes.




















No comments:

Post a Comment