Friday, October 16, 2009

A few Pregnancy Pics and Ultra Sound Pics

I actually loved being Pregnant Funny enough Infact I kinda Miss my big huge and I mean huge belly you should have seen me It was Ginormous as for this pic right here i was only 6 months Pregnant here and I am not even kidding when i Say I got way way way bigger that this, but none the less I enjoyed every minute of it. Even in the beginning when I was oooh so sick I just new that it was for a good cause and boy was I right!

Here are a few Different Ultra Sound Pics.


This Picture Right here was the Very First Ultra Sound Picture that I ever had taken Of him,











I Also just wanted to Include a few of My 3D ultra sound Pics its amazing how much Colton really look like them Wow Isn't technology incredible.






No comments:

Post a Comment