Thursday, June 7, 2018

Bumps and Mountains

wow so much has changed since i last posted in 2013 i have since had 2 more beautiful children since then one of them i was able to help with the Gift of Motherhood to own of my own mother figures my dads wife who was never able to have children of her own. I =am so thankful and so grateful that I am still in her life she is such a little treasure. i am so thankful to have my little Kylee now and who was born 11 days after her daddy passed away i have not written since the time of his passing it is a an emotional subject that i am still striving to work through. We were sealed in the Temple 30 days prior to his passing and i am thankful and grateful to know that i will be with him again someday. im not going to even try to fully go into detail in regards to how much has happened these past few years i have grow i have reverted i have grown and grown (both inward and outward) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment