Friday, February 8, 2013

So excited 1 day away from our wedding.

There is so much to do with all of the last minute preparations. I fear am going a little crazy with anxiety. It's funny because it is not do to any doubts that I am having in regards to whom I am marrying my worries are that of a different nature. I feel that we have so much left to do and such little time I am so grateful to my friends Kelly and Randy they are both my best friends next to Kyle of course. If it wasn't for them I do not even know where I would be. Kelly has been amazing we spent time together practicing makeup and hair going over boutonniere's I just love her so much. And Randy he's been my best friend for more than half of my life. I'm so happy that he actually approves of Kyle now  lol. It wasn't always that way but time has a way of changing things Randy once  told me, that it didn't matter who I was with that they would never be good enough for me his best friend. We have really been through a lot together and it means the world to me that the  2 of them have became close friends themselves. So the night before our big day, Randy patiently drove me around well I was trying to finished up with the last minute touches and then he tirelessly  sat with me. As I explained my visions of how I wanted each 1 of my bridesmaids roses to be laced up with ribbon. I had a dream, and dang it no matter how hard it was going to be I knew that we could pull it off, and find any working in to nearly the middle of the night at my kitchen table we were done. I was so tired that I decided  I would wait until morning to Finnish making my hair flower bows for all of my bridesmaids and flower girls as well. I have been working endlessly it felt like throughout the week to get these made. And finally  at about 5 in the morning I finished the last 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment