Wednesday, January 27, 2010

7 months old and change to come

7 months old Today Taken Jan. 25 2010

Wow So much has happened since I last posted so My baby boy is now 7 whole months old (sniff sniff) he looks like hes already a year old he is already in 12-18 month clothing. He sits up on his own Now and and actually crawled a real crawl not just his little army crawl the other day to the remote to the T.V ahahah I so new he could crawl if he really wanted to the trick is just putting something he really wants out of reach and he will crawl to it... :) (ya he is definitely all male)

I am so thankful for Colton I have been going through a very ruff time these Past few weeks. Colton's Daddy my husband decided that he doesn't want to be with me anymore and made us move out. well actually there is a whole lot more to the story but as hurt as I am I don't feel like publicizing it all of over the internet. anyway If were Close you probably all ready know the story. Its hard he was the love of my life and I didn't want this but I have learned that we can not always stop the bad things that happen to us for some reason this has happened and now I just have to have faith and put my trust in The big guy up stairs to help me through this. My little sisters have been a god send to me texting me checking on me and uplifting me. I am going to be moving in with all of them so this is a new chapter in mine and Coltons life. I am going to get things rolling to start Medical Assisting Training And I am looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment